Home » Johnson, J.N.

Category Archives: Johnson, J.N.

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

Cathedral of the Dormition of the Mother of God, Trinity Road, Wood Green (Greek Orthodox)

Barely a 150 metres from St Bartholomew, this is a former Methodist church of 1872, designed by the Rev. J. N. Johnson,  called Trinity Chapel that was acquired in 1970 and extensively redecorated in Orthodox style.  Church website