Built in 1762-63 and attributed to Joel Johnson. Since 1998 it has been cared for by the Historic Chapels Trust. It retains most of its 18th century furnishings
Built in 1756 and designed by Joel Johnson. Mostly destroyed in WW2 but the tower was reconstructed in 1964 with flats built on to it in a sympathetic style in the 1990s.