One of the oldest Roman Catholic Churches in Britain. It is by Joseph Bonomi, 1789-90. J.F. Bentley shortened the galleries in 1875-75 and recast the east end in 1900.
Side on to the main road east of the town centre. It dates from 1862 and is by John Johnson. It has been extensively altered inside with a conservatory like outer aisle, new ceilings, divided off west end and unused chancel.
By Francis B. Newman and John Johnson 1852-54 in the centre of the square. The interior has been divided with the north aisle as rooms and the south aisle as a hall and kitchen area. The nave and chancel have been re-ordered with chairs and few of the older furnishings left.
A backstreet church not too far west of the town centre. By John Johnson 1861-62. The east window was damaged by bombing so only the tracery lights are 19th century, the rest is from 1994 by Caroline Benyon.
The town centre parish church is by John Johnson 1849-50 on the foundations of the medieval church. Several large monuments from that church are preserved within. A very cared for interior featuring several modern stained glass windows at the west end.
High above Hornchurch town centre, a mainly medieval church, well lit with little stained glass. The south aisle, of brick, dates from 1802 and is likely by John Johnson.