A backstreet church not too far west of the town centre. By John Johnson 1861-62. The east window was damaged by bombing so only the tracery lights are 19th century, the rest is from 1994 by Caroline Benyon.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.