Home » Johnson, T
Category Archives: Johnson, T
Halfway between Kensington and Earl’s Court. Designed by T. Johnson and built in 1857-58. In 1863 the south aisle was widened and a south transept added. The interior has been much divided leaving a smaller worship area in the nave and north aisle. The reredos now in the north aisle is by Walter Tapper. The pulpit has been moved back behind the altar and the east and west window glass are displayed against lightboxes.