See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Johnstone, Frederick
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
November 17, 2013 14:41 / Leave a comment
A landmark at the southern tip of the Isle of Dogs. It was designed by Frederick Johnstone and built 1852-54, new vestries and restoration by J.E.K and J.P. Cutts in 1906-07.
Blog at WordPress.com.