See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Jones, Charles
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
October 10, 2014 20:26 / Leave a comment
Built in 1867 as a Methodist church to designs by Charles Jones and John Tarring. It became a church for the large Polish Catholic community in 1986.
Blog at WordPress.com.