See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Jones, F.E.
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
February 2, 2016 08:42 / Leave a comment
Hidden way down quiet suburban streets, it is a church of 1895 by F.E. Jones with the north aisle added in 1906. The interior features a screen and reredos by Charles Spooner.
Blog at WordPress.com.