See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Jones, Inigo
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
January 29, 2013 19:54 / Leave a comment
The first classical church in London built by Inigo Jones 1631-38, but rebuilt after fire by Thomas Hardwick 1795-98. Its east end is the backdrop to the Covent garden piazza.
Blog at WordPress.com.