Home » Keith Harrison Architects

Category Archives: Keith Harrison Architects

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

Emmanuel, Hornsey Road, Upper Holloway

The south aisle of a church of 1884 by F.R. Farrow and E. Swinfen Harris is connected to a new building of 1988 by Keith Harris and associates. Much of the old church is used as kitchens, storage etc, with just the apsidal western chapel in use as a day chapel (lower 5 rows of images). Church website

 

holloway_st_clement091213_ holloway_st_clement091213_1
 holloway_st_clement091213_11  holloway_st_clement091213_5
 holloway_st_clement091213_4  holloway_st_clement091213_8
 holloway_st_clement091213_7  holloway_st_clement091213_10
             
   
   
   
   

St Nicholas and All Hallows, Aberfeldy Street, Poplar

A Seely and Paget church of 1953-55, it closed in 1968 to be used as a store for vinyl discs and reopened in 1997 and repaired by Keith Harrison Architects (Tim Hornsby).

  poplar_st_nicholas_all_hallows141113_3 poplar_st_nicholas_all_hallows141113_6
 poplar_st_nicholas_all_hallows141113_5  poplar_st_nicholas_all_hallows141113_
 poplar_st_nicholas_all_hallows141113_2