See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Kelly and Birchall
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
December 13, 2017 10:46 / Leave a comment
In the middle of the town centre, a large very red building of 1904 by Kelly and Birchall. The tower was added by Giles Gilbert Scott in 1930.
February 28, 2014 12:32 / Leave a comment
A large dark red brick church, a little way north of the town centre, of 1888-89 by Kelly and Birchall of Leeds
Blog at WordPress.com.