See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Kenley
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
October 23, 2019 17:42 / Leave a comment
Up a steep private road near Kenley Station. This is a church of 1870-72 by James Fowler. The nave was extended a bay westwards in 1897 and a baptistry added in 1902.
Blog at WordPress.com.