A typical suburban church by J.S. Alder dating from 1914. Like a number of his churches it was left unfinished until 1968 when Riley and Glanfield added a non matching west end.
Built as a Wesleyan church in 1899 by W.G. Morley. The Methodists now worship in the school building next door and it became a Roman Catholic church in 1977. Major modifications were made in 2010 by Anthony Delarue, the entrance is now at the rear of the church through a portico.
Side on to a suburban road round the corner from Kensal Rise station. It is a typical church by J.E.K. and J.P. Cutts dating from 1899.