Hidden away behind a small garden square near Kensington High Street Station. It was built in 1923 to designs by Arthur Davis of Mewes and Davis and funded by Calouste Gulbenkian. Small matching additions were made in 1937 and 1950.
Only the entrance end faces the street. The church dates from 1915 and is by F.A. Walters.
The tower is all that can be seen from Fulham Road, this fronts a long passage of 1880 that leads to a narthex of 1894 by C.A. Hansom that was added to the church of 1874-86 by J.A. Hansom.
Designed 1825, but built 1827-29 to designs by Lewis Vulliamy.
Just behind the old Barker’s store on the High Street. It dates from 1870-75 and is by George Goldie. All pictures are from the west end which is locked off behind a glass screen.
One of Giles Scott’s last buildings dating from 1954-59. A large building just up the road from St Mary Abbots.
Half way between Kensington and Earl’s Court. Designed by T. Johnson and built in 1857-58. In 1863 the south aisle was widened and a south transept added. The interior has been much divided leaving a small worship area. The reredos now in the north aisle is by Walter Tapper.