A large A framed church of 1963 by J.W. Sterret & B.D. Kaye side on to Kenton Lane and in Brent by the width of Kenton Lane.
A church from 1936 by J. Harold Gibbons lying side on to Kenton Lane. The interior retains most original fittings, the vista eastwards is complex with a raised Lady Chapel behind the Baldacchino over the high altar.