Home » Kilburn
Category Archives: Kilburn
St Mary, Priory Road, Kilburn
On the corner of Abbey Road and Priory Road a little way east of the High Road. It was designed by F. & H. Francis and built 1857-62. The east window is by Clayton and Bell, much other glass was lost in WW2 but windows from the redundant All Souls, Loudon Road have been reset in some of the space left.
Sacred Heart, Quex Road, Kilburn (Roman Catholic)
A short way off the High Road this is a large church of 1879 by Pugin and Pugin. They added an eastward extension in 1898-99 and it was further extended this way in 1964-65 by F.G. Broadbent and Partners who also added the south transept and considerably widened the south aisle. The west porch was added in 1959 by Gordon and Gordon