A conversion of an old school to a church and Greek School.
North of the town centre a large church by F. Peck, 1878. The transepts were added 1924-28 by P. Lamb.
A large dark red brick church, a little way north of the town centre, of 1888-89 by Kelly and Birchall of Leeds
On the north side of the town, a church of 1899 by John Kelly. The lower pictures show it in Feb 2014 obscured by scaffolding while it underwent cleaning.
South of the town centre, facing the River Thames. A very early Roman catholic church of 1846-47 by Charles Parker. He built a copy of this church at St Albans in Hertfordshire
In a wooded churchyard just off Kingston Vale, at the northern tip of London Borough of Kingston. The church is by Ewan Christian and dates from 1861, with the north aisle added in 1874.
Towards Kingston Vale well north of the town centre, a church of 1960 by F.G. Broadbent.
In south-eastern suburban Kingston. it is a church of 1871-73 by Arthur.J Phelps who was a local Surbiton architect, with the tower added in 1936. It was seriously smoke damaged and by fire in 1993. in 2018 there is due to be a new lighting and heating system installed.
A former chantry chapel of 1309 and 1352, now an events venue owned by Kingston Grammar School.
The large parish church of Kingston upon Thames. The building is largely 15th century but was heavily restored by Raphael Brandon, 1862-66 and John Loughborough Pearson, 1883. The brick tower top was added in 1708 by John Yeomans. During 2014 it has undergone a major restoration by Ptolmey Dean Architects.