The large parish church of Kingston upon Thames. The building is largely 15th century but was heavily restored by Raphael Brandon, 1862-66 and John Loughborough Pearson, 1883. The brick tower top was added in 1708 by John Yeomans. During 2014 it has undergone a major restoration by Ptolmey Dean Architects.
Home » Brandon, Raphael » All Saints, Market Place, Kingston upon Thames