Built by C. Hodgson Fowler in 1900-01 as St Columb Anglican church it is now a Serbian Orthodox congregation. The interior is decorated in typical orthodox fashion.
Just north of the Westway and Ladbroke Grove station, this is a curious looking church of 1870-71 by James Edmeston Junior and J.S. Edmeston.
On top of the hill in the centre of the Ladbroke Estate between Ladbroke Grove and Notting Hill. It is a church of 1844 by J.H. Stevens and G.Alexander.