Home » Ladds J.
Category Archives: Ladds J.
Near the northern end of the town centre, a church of 1886 by J. Ladds. The aisles have ben divided off and a large extension to make this St Paul’s Centre has been added on the south side. Folding partitions can separate the nave from the chancel and transepts. Many of the furnishings such as the altar, pulpit and chancel screen have been removed.