A Mission church, with an outside pulpit, of 1910 by Waring and Nicholson. It is now part of Morley College who bought it in 1977 and is now called the Henry Moore Sculpture Studio.
Made redundant in 1972 and turned into the Museum of Garden History in 1979. the church is of the 1370s, but the body of the church was heavily rebuilt in 1851-52 by P.C. Hardwick
Replacing the old parish church on the other side of the tracks when it was made redundant in 1972. It was built as a Methodist church and mission in the 1950s and is now a partnership between the two.