Hammersmith’s oldest church in a pleasant, but for the Great West Road on one side, backwater at the west end of the town. It is by Edward Lapidge 1827-29 and was subject to a major restoration finished in 2016. The area under the gallery is divided off as a hall space.
Right on the River Thames at the southern end of Putney bridge. The tower is medieval but the body of the church was rebuilt by Edward Lapidge in 1836-37, retaining a small amount of older work including the West Chantry Chapel of the early 16th century. The church was restored in 1980-2 by Ronald Sims after a severe arson attack in 1973. A large hall above a cafe have been added on the south side through which the church is now entered.
Closed from 2005 to 2010 when a new church was planted here. The building is by Edward Lapidge and dates from 1829-30, the small chancel was added in 1887.
Alongside the River Thames at the eastern end of Hampton. The church is by Edward Lapidge and dates from 1831. The sanctuary was added by Arthur Blomfield in 1888. The nave windows received their tracery after 1907.
In a rural backwater just off the main part of Ham Common. It was built in 1830-31 and designed by Edward Lapidge. Raphael Brandon added a south aisle in 1860 and Bodley & Garner added the chancel in 1900-01