See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Lee, J. and Sons
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
October 10, 2014 21:30 / Leave a comment
At the east end of the town centre. It is by J.Lee and dates from 1890.
April 13, 2013 10:01 / Leave a comment
Up a side road near the station. By J. Lee and Sons dating from 1897-98.
Blog at WordPress.com.