Home » Lewis, J.C.
Category Archives: Lewis, J.C.
East of Walthamstow at the southern edge of Epping Forest, semi rural and in an attractive wild churchyard.It was designed in a Lombardic style by John Shaw junior in 1840. In 1854 changes were made by Charles Ainslie and extended westwards in 1887 by J.C. Lewis. World War 2 and a 1975 fire caused damage. The north wall was rebuilt in 1951