A much altered building. The tower is of 1658, the church was repaired by Jesse Gibson in 1794, the south aisle added by John Shaw 1822 and all restored 1929-32 by J.Andrew Minty.
Designed by Martin Travers and T.F.W. Grant from 1933-35. On a prominent corner site on the Lea Bridge Road.
Formerly Anglican but now Greek Orthodox, near the new Spitalfields Market. It is from 1914 and was designed by E.D. Hoyland.
Hidden in backstreets and very evangelical. Dating from 1902 and designed by Sir Arthur Blomfield and Son. The east wall was added in 1959 by Humphreys and Hirst.
In suburban backstreets south of the Lea Bridge Road. A striking toblerone style church by Laurence King and Partners and dating from 1973.
Built in 1924 by Ernest Bower Norris.