By Richard Creed, 1893 as an Anglican church but now an Elim Pentecostal church since 1977
Hidden away in modern low rise housing. It was designed by Gerard Goalen in 1973.
Close to Whipps Cross hospital and right next to a southern extension of Epping Forest. A large church of 1887-92 by Sir Arthur Blomfield.
Leytonstone parish church. The original church is by Edward Blore 1832-33, a south aisle was added by Caroe and Passmore 1909-10.
Very high church suburban church built 1892-93 by J.T. Newman and W.Jacques. Three windows are by Gordon Bedingfield.