A church of 1998 that replaces St Catherine of 1893 (now an Elim Pentecostal church) and St. Paul’s Leyton of 1907 (but a slightly earlier mission church). It is a complex of rooms, offices, etc with a large worship space on the ground floor.
Cornerstone Church, Canterbury Road, Leytonstone
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Kings Cross Church, 242 Pentonville Road, Kings Cross
- Chapel, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, Holborn
- Oratory of St Philip Neri (Brompton Oratory), Brompton Road, Kensington (Roman Catholic)
- Christ Church, 18 Montpelier Place, Knightsbridge (German Lutheran Church)
- St Mary with St George, Sandwich Street, St Pancras (German Lutheran Church)