Home » Little, Thomas
Category Archives: Little, Thomas
The 13th and 14th century medieval parish church of Willesden, away from the modern centre on the edge of a housing estate. The church was heavily restored and extended a bay west in 1852 by Thomas Little in 1852 and the north aisle was rebuilt by E.J. Tarver in 1872. There have been further restorations since.
Near the Regent’s Canal and the Zoo a church by Thomas Little of 1851-52, to which Blomfield added a chancel in 1890, however war damage meant that the roofs and east wall were by A.P. Knapp-Fisher and date from 1957. There are Ninian Comper altarpieces and stained glass that were added after the war, replacing damaged items by the same artist.