The 13th and 14th century medieval parish church of Willesden, away from the modern centre on the edge of a housing estate. The church was heavily restored and extended a bay west in 1852 by Thomas Little in 1852 and the north aisle was rebuilt by E.J. Tarver in 1872. There have been further restorations since.
Home » Little, Thomas » St Mary, Neasden Lane, Willesden