On the edge of De Beauvoir Square, a church of 1840-41 by W.C. Lochner.
A Commissioner’s style church of 1831 by W.C. Lochner with a chancel of 1864 which was rebuilt following a fire in 1969 by J. Barrington-Baker and Partners. It sits in a large churchyard at the south end of the shopping area.
Enfield parish church, in the Market Place in a churchyard set back from the main street. It is basically a much restored medieval church with the south aisle rebuilt in brick in 1824 by W.C. Lochner. Other restorations were carried out by J.P. St. Aubyn in 1866-67 and J.O. Scott in 1908-09