On the edge of De Beauvoir Square, a church of 1840-41 by W.C. Lochner. The chancel was added in 1884 by H.Romieu Gough. Inside it retains its galleries.
Home » Gough, H. Roumieu » St Peter, De Beauvoir Road, Hackney
St Peter, De Beauvoir Road, Hackney
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
By zoothorn in Gough, H. Roumieu, Hackney, Lochner, W.C., London Borough of Hackney on .
← Holy Trinity, Shepherdess Walk, Hoxton Our Lady and St Joseph, Balls Pond Road, Dalston (Roman Catholic) →