See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Lockwood and Mawson
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
November 27, 2016 13:22 / Leave a comment
Near Marble Hill Park, this is a church of 1874 by Lockwood and Mawson, the chancel was added in 1885 and the tower finished in 1907.
Blog at WordPress.com.