Dating from 1963 by Purcell and Johnson in a neat group with the hall and presbytery.
A small church on an estate on the north site of Chadwell Heath. It dates from 1956.
A small hall down a dead end street, a chapel of ease to St Mary, Becontree.
Nominally an Anglican church but seemingly mainly used by The Redeemed Christian Church of God. It dates from 1986.
A chapel of ease to St Thomas Moore dating from 1958.
A couple of kilometres north west of Barking town centre, a church of 1991 by Gerald Murphy of Burles, Newton and Partners added on to an older building of 1935.
Close to the town centre by John Newton of Newton, Burles and Partners and dating from 1979 replacing a 19th century church.
Built as a temporary Anglican church by Edward Meredith in 1931. The brick built east end was added in 1958-59 and designed by J.J. Crowe. It was made redundant and taken over by the Zimbabwean Forward in Faith Ministries International.
By Thompson & Whitehead, dating from 1964 and having part of its roof repaired in early 2013. It replaced a church built in the 1930s.
Built in 1940 and designed by A.E. Wiseman. Its claim to fame is its eastern round tower, in a very Charles Holden style. Subsequent changes have led to many of the windows being bricked up.