On an estate cut off by major roads from the rest of Barking. It dates from 1958-59.
By Frederick Chancellor 1895-98, the tower added 1897-98.
In the old village of Dagenham. The chancel is 13th century, the nave and tower by William Mason from 1801-1805. The large churchyard is managed as a nature reserve.
In the west of the Becontree estate near the station of that name. It was designed by Milner & Craze and built in 1933-34. probably the most striking of the estate’s churches.
Opposite St Martin in the south-east corner of Becontree, designed by W.C. Mangan and built in 1937.
In the south east of Becontree opposite St Peter’s Roman Catholic church.It dates from 1931-32 and was designed by J.E. Newberry and C.W.Fowler.
Built in 1934 by W.C. Mangan
On the east side of the estate, by Milner and Craze 1935.
In the centre of the estate, dating from 1931-32 by Sir Charles Nicholson.