This building has replaced St Barnabas, Woodside Park about a kilometre away. The congregation moved to this large converted office block in September 2018, with conversion having begun in November 2017. Inside there are several floors of facilities as well as a worship area off the foyer. Inside the war memorial screen, some brass memorials, the font and the east window glass are preserved from the Holden Road church. The screen now has a painted backdrop of poppies by Joy Girvin and the glass (Goddard & Gibbs) is displayed in a lightbox on a lower floor.
At the southern end of the central area of the Grahame Park Estate. It dates from 1973 and was built by Lanner Construction, after a design by Steel Bretman & Partners.
At the north end of this estate’s central area. As the area is redeveloped this church is due for demolition and replacement around 2019. This building dates from 1975 and was designed by Biscoe & Stanton.
A typical church by T.H.B Scott dating from 1933. T.H.G. Scott added three bays to the west end of the nave in 1959-60.
Tha Anglican church for the Watling Estate, just off the broadway. It is a very long basilica by Charles Nicholas and J.E. Dixon-Spain and dating from 1927. The west front was added in 1952 following WW2 damage.
Built in 1928 to serve the Huge Watling estate. The architect was T.H.B. Scott.
A suburban hall/church of 1937 whose architect is unknown, it lies well to the north of the town centre. During the week it is in use as a nursery.