A church was built in 1962 to serve the high-rise Stonegrove estate. Since 2016 the estate and church have been demolished and replaced with a low rise development designed by Sprunt and built by Barratts. As part of this a joint church and community centre called One Stonegrove has been built that contains a hall used for services and a very small chapel (the interiors shown) behind it.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- St David’s Home Chapel, Castlebar Hill, Ealing, W5 1TE
- Botwell Misson Hall, Golden Crescent, Hayes (Former) now housing
- Cathedral of St Mary (Apostolic Catholic Assyrian Church Of The East), Westminster Road, Hanwell
- St John the Divine (Former), Bedford Hill, Balham now Burlington School of English.
- Grail Community Chapel (former), Waxwell Lane, Pinner now SPEC Retreat Chapel (Roman Catholic)