A church was built in 1962 to serve the high-rise Stonegrove estate. Since 2016 the estate and church have been demolished and replaced with a low rise development designed by Sprunt and built by Barratts. As part of this a joint church and community centre called One Stonegrove has been built that contains a hall used for services and a very small chapel (the interiors shown) behind it.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ
- St. Thomas Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church, Taunton Road, Harold Hill