Hidden away behind a small garden square near Kensington High Street Station. It was built in 1923 to designs by Arthur Davis of Mewes and Davis and funded by Calouste Gulbenkian. Small matching additions were made in 1937 and 1950.
“The Cathedral of the Arts and Crafts Movement”. Built 1888-90 by J.D. Sedding. WW2 bombing meant that the vault of 1959 by Michael Farey is plaster.The huge east window is by Morris & Co with figures designed by Burne Jones and backgrounds by Morris.
Up steep steps above some shops, this is a church of 1973 by Henry Cadbury Brown & Partners.
The tower is all that can be seen from Fulham Road, this fronts a long passage of 1880 that leads to a narthex of 1894 by C.A. Hansom that was added to the church of 1874-86 by J.A. Hansom.
1859-60 by Henry Clutton as a complex of church, schools and presbytery for the oblates of St Charles.. J.F. Bentley, in his first work, added the angled Lady Chapel, baptistery and porch in 1861-63
The centrepiece of a private square, it dates from 1844-45 and was designed by lewis Vulliamy. The chancel was added by R.J. Withers in 1876.
Not far from Latimer Road tube station. The church dates from 1867-69 and was designed by J.P St Aubyn. The chancel is divided off, but its south aisle is still used as a Lady Chapel. The interior is much more spacious than the exterior suggests.
Built by C. Hodgson Fowler in 1900-01 as St Columb Anglican church it is now a Serbian Orthodox congregation. The interior is decorated in typical orthodox fashion.
An early J.F. Bentley church of 1882 facing a new park.
Built in 1967 and designed by Romilly Craze in replacement of a war damaged church.