A small suburban church of 1955, architect unknown.
A long low building of 1866 by Freshwater & Brandon, north of New Malden station. There is a large modern extension on the north side.
The old village church of Chessington, now surrounded by housing. basically a 13th century building with restorations by R. Hesketh (bell turret 1854) and T.G. Jackson (south aisle 1870).
On the main road north of the shopping area. It is by Carpenter and Ingelow and dates from 1881-83
At one end of the town centre, a large basilica of 1956-58 by W.C. Mangan.
Some way north east of the town centre, architect unknown, dating from 1935 with a post war wooden western extension.
Behind the town centre, a church of 1934 by T.F. Ford. The interior (Feb 2014) is currently stripped out.