A large church of 1862-63 by C.L. Luck. It was lengthened in 1866 and north and south chancel aisles added in 1864 and 1871 respectively. The interior has been partitioned and reordered to create an evangelical church centre.
A landmark on the approach from the South to Surbiton. It is a design by C.L. Luck from 1874-75. The aisles were partitioned off in 1976. The east windows are by Hugh Easton, the former baptistry by Louis Davis and the south transept by W. Carter Shapland.