A church of 1951 on the large Hainault estate.
The chapel of a medieval hospital on the edge of Ilford town centre. South aisle and lady chapel were added in by J.M. Brooks in 1889-90. There are two Burne Jones designed William Morris windows.
Alongside the busy Eastern Avenue, it dates from 1951-52.
Designed by J.J. Crowe and built in 1956.
From 1952-53, designed by D.R.Burles. It is in the shopping centre of a large post war estate.
A small chapel of ease, the architect seems unrecorded but the church dates from the late 19th century with later additions.
Facing Wanstead Flats (a large area of open land not a housing estate). Designed by Charles Spooner and completed in 1914.