Alongside the River Thames at the eastern end of Hampton. The church is by Edward Lapidge and dates from 1831. The sanctuary was added by Arthur Blomfield in 1888. The nave windows received their tracery after 1907.
Alongside the this large green space a little way south of the town centre. It was designed by George Basevi and built in 1839-41 with the chancel and transepts added by F.T. Dolman in 1863. The interior is divided with the western half of the nave converted to a hall.
Down by the river, off the main town centre area. The tower is 14th century but the church was rebuilt in 1714-15 by John James.
Near Marble Hill Park, this is a church of 1874 by Lockwood and Mawson, the chancel was added in 1885 and the tower finished in 1907.
Designed in 1968 by Williams and Winkley. There is a large worship area with, to one side, a day chapel (final three photos). The complex also includes halls etc.
Dating from 1965-66, it was designed by John Newton of Burles, Newton and Partners.
A suburban church well away from the old village centre. It dates from 1908 and is by Greenaway and Newberry. The intended tower was never built.
In a big churchyard on a street corner. The church was designed by one Wiggington in 1864 with a north aisle of 1874, a chancel extension of 1877 and a south aisle of 1879. The west tower by Romaine-Walker dates from 1887.
A small church of 1980 by Biscoe & Stanton replacing a church of 1869
In a rural backwater just off the main part of Ham Common. It was built in 1830-31 and designed by Edward Lapidge. Raphael Brandon added a south aisle in 1860 and Bodley & Garner added the chancel in 1900-01