Very little is known about this church which was built 1895-1896 and is now used by the Seventh Day Adventists. The red brick fronts a much plainer stock brick building.
Built as a Mission to St John in 1902 but declared redundant as early as 1932 and sold in 1948. The architect is now recorded. It is now a Rosicrucian meeting hall.
A large church with an adjacent hall both designed by Charles Barry Junior, started in 1987-74 but the tower and west end were only completed in 1885. It was declared redundant in 1984 and before becoming part of the Deeper Life Church it was used by the Benedictine Community of Worth Abbey.
A replacement for a bombed 19th-century church by N.F. Cachemaille-Day dating from 1959. It closed in 1975 and was taken on by the Church of the Lord in 1977.
This was a major church by G.G. Scott junior built in 1879-1880. Most was destroyed in WW2 but a chapel and some other remains were adapted as a church by Thomas F. Ford in 1957. It became redundant in 1971 and after a period as a recording studio, it is now being used as temporary housing accommodation. The churchyard is a public open space.
Replacing a war-damaged church this church was built in 1958-59 by Thomas F Ford but made redundant in 1999 and is now used as a nursery.
A prominent landmark on a turn in the road. It dates from 1960 and is by Harry Goodhart-Rendel replacing a WW2 damaged church.