In the North-East of the borough near Mitcham. It was designed by H.P. Burke-Downing and built in 1931.
Designed by Tomei and Maxwell and built in 1962-64.
A Local Ecumenical Partnership between the CoE and Methodists. They use the Methodist Church of 1928-31 which was refurbished in 2008.
Constructed in 1930-33 using materials from barns at Cheam Court farm. The architects were C.J. Marshall and Edward Swan. These photos were taken while new lighting was being installed and adjusted hence the ladders etc.
Very much a suburban church. This is by Thomas F. Ford and dates from 1953. The hall at the west end was originally the church and was built in 1936 to designs by T.P. Carr (final two images).
Built 1862-64 to designs by F.H. Pownall, the tower and spire were added by Carpenter & Ingelow in 1870.
In the churchyard of St Dunstan. It is now maintained by CCT. It was the chancel (probably 12th century) of the medieval parish church.