A large church in 19th century suburbia south of the railway station. It dates from 1887-88 and is by Newman and Jacques. The low west end was added 1910-12 by J.D. Round.
Sutton parish church but hidden away behind the shopping area, this is a church of 1862-64 by Edwin Nash.
Originally a combined church and school of 1892 by Edward Ingress Bell, John Hawes added a new sanctuary in 1922 and a north aisle was added in 1932.
In the “New Town” east of the town centre, this is a church of 1884-91 by Carpenter & Ingelow.
A small church of 1988 designed and built by Stocks Buildings Ltd.
In a commanding hill-top position as you come north out of Sutton. It is by S.S. Teulon and dates from 1863-66.
Just in Sutton borough, it was designed by H. S. Goodhart-Rendel and built in 1957.
A large church serving the northern part of the St Helier estate. It dates from 1932 and was designed by Charles Nicholson.