Built 1677-87 by Wren but largely destroyed in the second world war. The tower and walls were restored by Lord Mottistone of Seely and Paget in 1960. THe church is now a garden.
By the Tower of London, a large church with 15th century aisles and some Saxon remains both in the church and in the extensive crypt, together with a 17th century tower. However there was severe war damage followed by rebuilding in concrete by Lord Mottistone of Seeley and Paget 1949-57.