Opposite the newly reconstructed Woodberry Down estate, it dates from 1893 and is by Ewan Christian. All the glass is by Powell & Co.
A small church hidden away in suburban streets near manor House Station. It dates from 1972-75 and was designed by John Newton of Burles, Newton and Partners. It also features a dovecot and its own white doves.