See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Marsh, John
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
October 4, 2013 12:49 / Leave a comment
Constructed in 2002 and designed by John Marsh of MEB Partnership. It replaced a church of 1957 which is shown on a painting in the foyer. Photos from 2013 show the church seated, those from 2020 with the auditorium cleared.
Blog at WordPress.com.