Home » Matthew LLoyd Architects
Category Archives: Matthew LLoyd Architects
Originally by Newman and Billing and dating from 1873-78. It was disused from 1993 to 2003 when it was converted to a variety of uses by Matthew Lloyd Architects who inserted a large multi floored structure into the building retaining the chancel and nave east end as a worship space. At some point the top of the tower was lost.