See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Meredith, Edward
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
March 22, 2013 16:08 / Leave a comment
Built as a temporary Anglican church by Edward Meredith in 1931. The brick built east end was added in 1958-59 and designed by J.J. Crowe. It was made redundant and taken over by the Zimbabwean Forward in Faith Ministries International.
Blog at WordPress.com.