See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Meyer, Thomas
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
April 4, 2015 20:59 / Leave a comment
The church was started in 1851-52 (Thomas Meyer) and completed in 1857 by Henry Clutton. J.F. Bentley made many additions (chapels and outer aisles) between 1864 to 1887.
Blog at WordPress.com.